When preparing a full accelerated depreciation report, please be sure you have the following information:
- The Final Mitchell Repair Supplement (Sample Below)
- To set up the vehicle inspection, the claimants contact information is required.
- Has the vehicle been in any previous accidents that cumulatively exceed $2000?
- Has the vehicle ever been registered outside of British Columbia?
- The mileage on the vehicle today (if more than 3 months from date of loss)
- Law Firm file number
The documents listed below are bonus items and not 100% necessary to complete the report. They help us better understand the vehicle:
- Any documents related to maintenance/upgrades to your vehicle
- A bill of sale from when the vehicle was purchased
- Any images of the damages
To get started:
Email the above information to email@example.com
Questions? Call us at 778-908-2804