These reports are designed to assist clients who feel that they have been offered a low amount for the vehicle.
- The Autosource Appraisal or Mitchell Appraisal
- Has the vehicle been in any previous accidents that cumulatively exceed $2000?
- Has the vehicle ever been registered outside of British Columbia?
- The mileage on the vehicle today (if more than 3 months from date of loss)
- Law Firm file number
The documents listed below are bonus items and not 100% necessary to complete the report. They help us better understand the vehicle:
- Any documents related to maintenance/upgrades to your vehicle
- A bill of sale from when the vehicle was purchased
- Any images of the damages (if damaged)
- Any images of the vehicle (Click here for examples)
To get started:
- Email the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Question? Call us at 778-908-2804