Mr. Fournier has been assisting consumers in the auto industry for over 18 years. His passion comes from a desire to help people, by utilizing his passion for vehicles and business to help clients navigate the challenging auto industry.
When he isn't help people dealing with vehicle accidents, he is spending time with his daughters, Eleanor and Allegra and his extraordinary wife Kat.
Contact him at email@example.com
- May 2018 – Accepted as expert witness in British Columbia Provincial Court
- July 2017 – November 2017 – Vehicle Sales Authority of British Columbia Legislation Task force - Review of the new Code of Conduct by the VSA
- 2016 – 2016 – DTM Auto Parts / Auto Wrecker – Port Coquitlam, British Columbia Sales – Sales of used automotive parts – Audi, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Porsche, BMW and JDM
- 2015 – Present – Representative - Dispute Resolution Process Section 12 of the Insurance ACT – Dispute Resolution Representative)
- 2015 – ILS Introduction to General Insurance Level 1 Certificate - General Insurance Level 1
- 2013 – Present – The Fournier Auto Group Ltd. – Vancouver, British Columbia Independent Vehicle Examiner (IVE) Providing accelerated depreciation reports for more than 120 vehicles Arbitrator in ICBC vehicle valuations, determining fair market value of written off vehicles
- 2013 – 2017 - Motor Vehicle Sales Authority – Vancouver, British Columbia Vehicle Sales License
- 2013 – 2013 - Squamish Toyota – Squamish, British Columbia Fleet Sales Manager – sales and leasing of all makes
- 2008 – 2013 - The Car Whisperers Automotive Inc – Vancouver, British Columbia Facilitated and trained over 130 families in the purchase of new or used vehicles Provide assessments of accelerated depreciation Arbitrator in ICBC vehicle valuations, determining fair market value of written off vehicles
- 2009 – 2011 – The Canadian Immigrant Magazine – Freelance writer of “Purchasing vehicles for new immigrants to Canada”
- 2008 – 2010 – L’arche Greater Vancouver – Burnaby, British Columbia Director of L’arche Foundation board – Facilitated the purchase of a new fleet of vehicles.
- 2006 – 2008 - Essex Distributors/RPI Equipped – Richmond, British Columbia Sales and distribution of OEM and aftermarket vehicle parts
- 2003 – 2004 - Abbotsford Chrysler – Abbotsford, British Columbia Sales and leasing of new and used Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge
- 2003 – 2003 - Airdrie Chrysler – Airdrie, Alberta Sales and Leasing of new and used cars and trucks, specializing in new car leases
- 2003 – 2003 Lou Isfeld Ford – Abbotsford, British Columbia Sales and leasing of new and used Ford and Lincoln
- 2002 – 2003 - Hall Pontiac – Abbotsford, British Columbia Sales and leasing of new and used Buick, Pontiac GMC
- 2002 – 2002 - Pembina Dodge – Winnipeg, Manitoba Sales and leasing of new and used Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge
- 2002 – 2002 - Penner Chevrolet – Steinbach, Manitoba Sales and leasing of new and used Pontiac, GMC, Oldsmobile
- 2000 – 2002 – Coolshade Window Tint – Kelowna, British Columbia Installed and removed window tint
- 2000 – 2002 - Kelowna Chrysler – Kelowna, British Columbia Sales and Leasing of new and used Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth 1
- 1983– Present – Passion for vehicles Perform vehicle modifications including suspension upgrades, exhaust upgrades, brake upgrades and clutches Perform electronic vehicle modifications including stereo upgrades and lighting upgrades Perform maintenance including clutch, suspension and brake replacements Passionate about Mid 1980 - 1992 VWs both stock and modified, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche 911, Toyota, Lexus ISF, Infiniti, BMW, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maybach, Dodge Chargers, Mercedes- Benz 300SL (Gull Wings)
He entered the business through both auto mechanics and autobody in Dawson Creek in Northern B.C. He moved to the Lower Mainland in 1983 and, for well over 20 years, made his living and supported his family by becoming one of the most respected and productive autobody repairers in the Vancouver area.
As did many Collision Repair Technicians before him, when the rigors of production repair work finally took their toll on his body, Grant made the decision to leave the shop floor and move into the ranks of shop management. Luckily for him, he soon caught the attention of recruiters, and joined the faculty at MTI Training College and, within 2 years, became the head of the Autobody Training Division, earning his Provincial Instructor’s Diploma along the way.
In 2004 he joined ICBC as an estimator and, using his exceptional knowledge of the autobody industry due to his experience as a technician, and estimator, a manager and an instructor, he quickly worked his way through the ranks there as well.
In his 12+ years spent with “The Corporation” he worked as an estimator in various claim centers, including their Centralized Estimating Facility.
He then moved to the Material Damage Research and Training Center where he worked as a Policy and Procedures Instructor, a Program Coordinator, and a Curriculum Developer. He also developed and delivered training material for major corporate wide system upgrade rollouts, travelling a great deal throughout the province in the process.
In his final years with ICBC, Grant worked in the Material Damage Programs and Compliance department, charged with monitoring bodyshop performance and program compliance throughout the province of B.C. through a system of file audits and Drop In Visits (DIV).
Since parting ways with ICBC at the end of 2016, Grant now splits his time between his two great career loves. Acting and autobody. He works professionally in film and TV as an actor in the Vancouver area, supplies vehicles and motorcycles for use in film and TV, acts as an advisor and appraiser in all areas of vehicle collision damage, collision repairs, and post-repair values, and still finds time to do the odd job in local bodyshops as a collision repairer, vehicle customizer or vehicle restorer.